Tumblr 1000 Followers Gift!
I’ve been creeping up on 1000 followers for a while and finally hit the milestone right before I went on 4th of July holiday. Thank you to everyone who has followed my tumblr and downloaded my creations <3
So, I’ve been obsessed with the show Fixer Upper for years, and I love Joanna Gaines’ design style. So much so that I made the 4 hour round trip to Magnolia Market when we visited my M-i-L for Thanksgiving in San Antonio last year (It. Was. Magical.). I was inspired by the farmhouse industrial style for this, and the decorative items are based off of items available for purchase on the Magnolia Market website. I hope you enjoy this little set :)
Magnolia Mini Set
- base game compatible
- 6 meshes in total (5 new and one EA Mesh Edit) with between 6 and 16 color/style options
- find items by typing “Magnolia” in the search bar
- custom thumbnails (dark grey frame with kitkat icon)
- Round table seats 6 and uses peacemaker-ic ‘s wood tones palette over my favorite EA Sims 3 wood-grain pattern
- Uses standard EA dining table decorative slots so as not to interfere with dining table functions. You can use download and use my OMSPs to add more clutter :)
- City Living’s Strappy Chair was DYING to be a real live bistro chair, so I tweaked the mesh and texture a bit to make it so. It’s much happier now.
- - Chalkboard [Decorations - Wall Art] (§53, 728 polys)
- Wood & Metal Mounted Basket [ Decorations - Wall Art ]
(§53 , 1601 polys)
- Galvanized Milk Jug [ Decorations - Plants ] (§33 , 416 polys)
- Small Galvanized Milk Jug [Decorations - Plants] (§33 , 416 polys)
- Magnolia Round Table [ Surfaces - Dining Tables ] (§300 , 966 polys)
- EA Strappy Chair Edit [ Comfort - Dining Chairs ] (§53 , 648 polys)
*The Wood & Metal Mounted Basket is considered slightly high poly (over 1200 polys per square). Use with caution if you have a lower end machine.